The Ekiti State Government has instituted various Scholarship and Bursary Awards for students of Ekiti State origin in the Federal, State and Private Universities in Nigeria and Overseas. Free Application forms for undergraduates and Physically Challenged undergraduate as well as Masters’ and Ph.D students categories of prospective applicants are now available at Ekiti State Scholarship Board, New Secretariat Road, Ado-Ekiti.
DATE: from 22ND August t September 22ND , 2018
Eligibility for the Scholarship Award To qualify for undergraduate Scholarship
1. Applicants must be in 2nd year and above in their courses of study.
2. possess WAEC/NECO with a minimum of 4 Credits / 2passes including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting
3. Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 for the University students or the equivalent of a Second Class Upper Division, 3.5 for Polytechnics College of Education and 3.00 for NCE in their current institutions of study.
Applicants for Masters’ Degree and Ph.D Scholarship Award must
1. possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2nd Class Upper at Undergraduate level;
2. must have a distinction in the Masters’ programme which must be accompanied with a strong letter of recommendation from the University of Masters’ Degree Programme.
Physically Challenged Students in Tertiary Institutions (NCE, ND, HND and Degree Studies) are qualified for the Handicapped Scholarship Award;
Students on Part-Time studies are not qualified for the Scholarship Awards.
Bursary Awards – All undergraduates of Universities, Polytechnics Colleges of Education, Schools of Nursing and Colleges of Health Technology and other relevant tertiary institutions are eligible.
DATE OF SUBMISSION: All prospective applicants are to submit their application form(s) on or before 14th of DECEMBER, 2017. Late application (forms) will not be accepted by the Board.
Those who prefer to apply on-line should visit the link below, download the appropriate form, fill, scan and email the soft copy of the filled form to
Download the Scholarship Form below
Download Scholarship Form